View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:19 AM   #62
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by vomov View Post
It might be due to an interaction with the firmware, since I'm using the 2.1.2 fast boot, but I'm glad it's fixed! Also: the larger archive also shows the pages without an increasing delay

As I see it, the status bar shows the date, time and battery level, of which the time is the most relevant. I don't need the status bar, and therefore it's lost screen real estate, but I could get if someone would like to keep it.

But in both cases, I'd see it as a preference for all books, and not a per-book setting.
Do you not see the page map icon, page number, zoom scale and image name in the status bar?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote