View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 02:07 PM   #143
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by npowt1 View Post
Hey guys I'm new here i was wondering if anyone would be possibly interested in buying my book now available on amazon. Its a fantasy book [snip self-promotion outside self-promotion forum] and is about a father and his son who go on a quest to save their lands from an evil religious cult that threaten to take over the world.
npowt1, you are violating the forum's rules. As you are new, it will likely only get a warning. There is a subform here, where you are allowed to promote your book. It's the SELF-PROMOTION subforum: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=226 and you should go there.

And in the meantime, be prepared for the fact that a moderator is going to speak sternly to you.

Hitch

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-26-2022 at 04:22 PM.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote