View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 02:38 PM   #141
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Yes, though I was replying to the recent post.

Yes, but you need the weekly volume AND the niche book or the store rental will outweigh sales. Or very expensive physical books. It works just about for my daughter but she sells paintings at 100x to 800x the price of an ebook.

I did look at it and was surprised more than one off physical books even qualify, but I guess since Etsy gets the money every month they don't much care what's offered as long as it's not illegal.

Ravelery is THE place for selling actual knitting & crochet patterns. Etsy is more kitchy-niche.
Hi:

I don't disagree with you, really. I was simply...clarifying a skoosh. For that those that have never been on Etsy in their lives.

I don't have a clue what the store rental is. I buy a fair amount of cashmere, via Etsy (which I need like a hole in my damned head, given whereI live), and the occasional bit or bob, or so that's my familiarity.

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 02-07-2022 at 06:49 PM. Reason: See the strikeout? Brainfart.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote