View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #826
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
It's been some time since I tried to create a list to sync to device, but when I tried now, it didn't work.

I've attached screenshots of the 2 lists I've created. Hopefully someone here can spot my error.

I've tried with both connecting via usb on my laptop and the wireless connection.

I would much prefer to use the Wireless Connection option.
You have to go to the devices tab and make sure your device is there and selected.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote