View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 11:35 AM   #62
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Dick's violent attack and near-strangulation of Vita seem a whole lot worse than a bit of deception at the airport; since Vita forgave the former, I can easily see her forgiving the latter.
I dunno; I could argue the opposite. The near-strangulation was unconscious, but the deception at the airport was deliberate betrayal, and when he was already on probation in effect.

Quote:
She might be happy enough with a paralyzed husband who can't stop her from doing whatever she wants to do.
If that's the line to be taken, she would probably be happier still with a dead husband whose showplace in Cornwall could be sold. Much depends on whether or how much she had loved him. And to what extent would she prefer to be in America? I get the impression she's ready to go home, and the boys, too.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote