View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 02:51 PM   #4
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Thanks, I wasn't aware there was an Podcast app. Apparently, the IOS software on my Iphone 4s isn't compatible with the latest itunes and also the apple podcast app. However in the App Store found an app called myTuner Radio that allowed me to listen to the podcast I want but the app appears buggy. Well, there went my morning. . . time to work.
I just pulled out my old iPhone 5 running iOS 9.3.5 and the Podcasts app is installed by default I think. Look under Utilities, it might be there for the iPhone 4 too. I know the iPhone 4 is older and has the smaller 3.5" screen as opposed to the 4" screen on the iPhone 5, so maybe Apple has decided to discontinue support for it. After all, it is getting really old now as it was released in 2010 which was 8 years ago.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote