View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:23 PM   #14
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
One of my Overdrive libraries has 10 people waiting per copy for the ebook and 20 people per copy for the audiobook. Those people could use their same library card to immediately access available copies of the ebook and audiobook via Hoopla or Axis360. I put in a hold at one of my other libraries since I prefer to read via e-ink rather than tablet, and the wait there is only a few weeks. I suspect most people don't realize the number of options for service that are available from a single library card in some cities.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote