View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 02:21 PM   #10
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Not sure of this publisher, but for most the differences from an ARC to the final version are typos, and basic proof-reading changes. I know I just read an eARC from Baen, and there were a number of those sorts of errors. Generally, ARCs come after editing and before final proof-reading. I wouldn't expect you to see any differences in the audio version. That being said, of course, an audio version of a book is a different experience and I often find I get different results when I listen to a book as compared to reading. (And for this selection, I have both available. Not sure which I'll choose. Possibly a mix.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote