View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #24
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I'm a Scrivener user but all your suggestions are way more fun and entertaining. I should use its generator for some of the less "spork-worthy" characters though.

I think Fabio is going to become Dudley (although, I won't make him a Canadian - mountie or otherwise). He really is a nice chap. I feel like I need to give him more "screen time" now. Sigh.

Dudley was all kinds of wrong in Harry Potter. Didn't he semi-redeem himself in one of the later books? It's been a while since I Pottered (and then I only listened via Stephen Fry to the final three books).
skb is offline   Reply With Quote