View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:55 PM   #20
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jho View Post
Which is the best reader for you?

for now I'm considering onyx
Which Onyx? There is a world of difference between an Onyx Max with 13" screen and any smaller Onyx.

A best e-reader is best for a certain purpose or in a certain way. I have two Pocketbooks, one with 8" screen and another with 6" screen. The bigger one is good for reading at a desk (and at times I think an even bigger one would be nice to have, a Remarkable perhaps), while the smaller one is more portable on the move. Feature-wise they are equivalent with small differences. Ultimately, it's very difficult to pick one over the other.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote