View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:16 PM   #7
bm.brooks
bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Sony PRS-500;Sony PRS-505;Sony PRS-T1; Inkbook Prime
I did try the Perfect Viewer and Challenger Comics Viewer apps to read CBR/CBZ files. Both of them installed with no problems.

However, I didn’t find reading comics on the e-ink display all that pleasurable, unless you are talking about black and white comics (such as Creepy and Eerie from Warren Publishing). Marvel, DC, etc. full color comics being translated to 16-level gray-scale, results in a comic that is a lot harder to read. Since I already own a cheap color android tablet, I went back to that for reading comics.
bm.brooks is offline   Reply With Quote