View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 07:16 PM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayLee View Post
Yeah, I have CDisplayEX as my viewer it's good I just thought it was a manager as well. It's not and without that feature my manga end up in a folder sorted by their titles.
@KayLee - Do you have any opinions on Comicbook Rack - I've played with it a little, its looks quite nice for comics.

But it also looks like a big job for me to change to it from calibre. And change doesn't happen round here, until the cost of doing the same exceeds the cost of doing the change.

Sorry to hear you were infected by a conduit toolbar, I thought they'd all but disappeared, maybe they're making a comeback

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote