View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 PM   #11
KayLee
Zealot
KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST & iPad Air2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
There's no ideal solution. A possible solution would be the ability to switch between configuration folders when switching physical libraries. Another solution would be to use a different manager for comics.

BR

Yeah, I have CDisplayEX as my viewer it's good I just thought it was a manager as well. It's not and without that feature my manga end up in a folder sorted by their titles.

Warning!!!!! not sure which one I got it from but I Downloaded CDisplayEX and MangaMeeya on the same day and got conduit the browser hijacker from hell took an hour to get rid of it
KayLee is offline   Reply With Quote