View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:32 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayLee View Post
Didn't think of that

itimpi & PeterT Yeah I do know about the virtual library options but they'ed still be in my main library where I'd have to scroll past 60 volumes on every long running comic to get to the books I'm looking to read or load onto my Nook!
Not a VL
A separate Library (a library is just a master folder with calibre.db and its matching folder structure)

The common difference is only 1 can be active at a time. I takes about 15 seconds to switch from one to another on old P4 hardware
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote