View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:27 AM   #5
KayLee
Zealot
KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KayLee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST & iPad Air2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@KayLee - You could put your comics & manga into a separate physical library. On windows you could install a copy of Portable and keep comics and manga in its library; then you would have independent configurations.

On Linux it should be possible to have multiple installs and make use of the CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY, see Customizing calibre — Environment Variables

Not sure about OS/X

BR

Didn't think of that

itimpi & PeterT Yeah I do know about the virtual library options but they'ed still be in my main library where I'd have to scroll past 60 volumes on every long running comic to get to the books I'm looking to read or load onto my Nook!
KayLee is offline   Reply With Quote