View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #1974
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
I've never activated the 'marked added/updated books' option in the configs, actually; there was no point to doing so when I sort my library by latest modified. Even so the yellow pin marker seems to be turning up for the last single book I add/update, doesn't happen with anthologies.
The yellow pin marker is a new calibre feature indicating marked books. Marking the added/updated books didn't make any difference to users who didn't care before--that's why it wasn't even an option not to do it before.

You never turned it on because it wasn't there before--it was always on and still defaults to on if you don't turn it off in the text version posted. It's a checkbox on the Basic tab. I'll default it to off when I release the next release.

This is a calibre bug that is already fixed. But because the next calibre release isn't until Friday, turning off "Mark added/updated books when finished" is the only fix right now.