View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
@ProDigit: Your list looks complete, but it's missing pdf files with formulas/sheet music etc. The device will have a significantly better chance to handle text/note rendering in the way that fits best to the screen, if the information comes in pdf format.

But please: Can't you just post _links_ to the pictures? This breaks the whole layout of the thread for me

@LuBiB: I like your review very much. I'm wondering why not more people are enthusiastic about this possibility to learn more about Ectaco's milestone on the ereader market. I would love to see some highres pictures of the screen showing pdfs with different content (sheet music, formulas, graphs, two column text...). But ProDigit's test pics would be cool, as well.

Last edited by tuxor; 02-02-2012 at 12:40 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote