View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #27
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
Are you sure, John F? ...
I'm relatively sure?

Looking at Wiki, it loooks like it is a Micro-b USB connector:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...cro_connectors

The cord I'm using (with my Kobo Touch) is actually from my Nook. And my last Android phone and the same connector, and my wife's and daughter's cell phones have the same connector.

I also use my Nook wall adapter, (and I think, a cell phone wall charger) to charge my Kobo. Seeing as how it is "standard" USB on one end and micro on the other, it seems pretty universal?

Again, this is in the U.S.

Good luck with your cabling problems, I sympathize.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote