View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #26
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
If it is the same connector as in the U.S., the connector is becoming very common here (in the U.S.). I think most/many non-Apple phones are shipping with the connector.
Are you sure, John F? It's not a standard mini-USB connection. I've never seen it before, and neither had the guy in the shop where i was checking out the Kobo (and they sell phones, tablets and laptops as well, so I'd think he'd have experience in the matter), plus I haven't been able to find anywhere here in Australia that sells that kind of cable. So my concern is still that it's non-standard, PLUS no-one accessible from here seems to sell additional cables of this type - including Kobo itself.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote