View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
You don't.
I believe its just a whole number star rating.

Not really sure why you would want to copy Amazons star rating, unless it's just for reference Books like many things are mostly subjective, so its YOUR rating thats important.

I suppose you could get an idea on the book via Amazons rating, but you could then also miss out on books because you put too much stock in that rating and end up not reading that book.

I find it best to just rate books as you read them, and not worry about others opinions of them.
On the contrary, I'm very interested in what others think of a book or product. If I see 200 reviews that trash it, and a dozen that like it, that's often enough for me to take a pass on it, UNLESS the subject is compelling enough to me.

Quote:
You could always create a custom column and have your own rating system using numbers I imagine, and copy Amazons rating that way if its of importance to you
Thanks to you (and Victoria!) for the suggestion.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote