View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:05 PM   #35
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Oh no! We've been picturing you having a lovely holiday on a warm tropical beach somewhere. Instead you are sick in bed. Hope you're feeling better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh noes !! was it a virus ? a trojan ? a DOS attack ??? i hope you got it sorted out and are feeling better ! make sure you keep your antivirus software up to date.
Yep, it was a virus of sorts (but not the piggy kind.) And I'd gotten an antivirus shot last fall too. But you know what they say. Just one antivirus software doesn't protect against all the virals out there.

Thanks. I am feeling better. Trying to catch up here and get my snark back.

The Lounge alone is a full time job. I sure have some catching up to do.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote