View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:32 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
On my patio, in my snowshoe chair, enjoying the wonderful weather (we sometimes get around here).
Wow, a folding chair that actually looks comfortable! Color me impressed, rlauzon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogui View Post
Ah! A 7.5' cat bed for people! It sounds great. It must need a room of its own.
Well, it'll be mostly a dog bed, but yeah, more or less.

I've wanted a giant 'bean bag' for most all of my adult life, and they became available about the time I got married and had no room and acquired a need to reign in the rampant credit card use had been perpetrating -- took a while to recover from that. Now, we're about to get into our first house, and I literally have been saving change for about three years to come up with the, er, coin to drop on this baby, so five or six weeks from now, I'll be stylin'!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote