View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
hey desertgrandma!

i'm still navigating through the site and am literally finding so many other things here besides just forums! at first i signed up just to talk about readers but it looks like this site has a LOT more to offer! thanks for welcoming me in again!

i've read every oscar wilde book, and i usually enjoy classics like the great gatsby, of mice and men, and even plays like all my sons by arthur miller and twelve angry men by reginald rose.

im also into the new stuff and have read every dan brown novel lol. but of the more recent ones i enjoy robert ludlum's bourne trilogy and i actually finished the alchemist last week. im now starting this controvertial book called america alone by mark steyn which should be very promising.
hi lubib, welcome ! you're right, this site has lots to offer.

you've named some of my favorite books : the great gatsby, oscar wilde... i love classics too. be sure to take a look in our free uploads section ("ebooks" link in the blue nav bar at the top of the page) for lots more of those, and definitely visit feedbooks as well for even more classics and contemporary authors as well (paolo coelho added his books there recently in fact). happy reading !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote