View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
slaydeuk
slaydeuk began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I'm not actually using ADE for the transfer and I can't quite work out how it works. I am trying to keep things simple and dragging and dropping straight from the PC seems to get the books onto the Nook OK. The books are not Sony books and haven't been through any Sony software. The books are on my PC as transferred from the CDs I bought off the internet. They are unadulterated by any account information, Sony, ADE or Nook. I transferred these directly to my Sony by dragging and dropping and they worked fine. If I do the same with the Nook, they are all there but can't be read. Since my last posting I have downloaded a trial version of Epubor DRM removal software and tried this, but with no success. I initially tried to transfer a whole batch of files and then discovered that the trial version will only allow two files, so I may have messed up the DRM removal. I am reluctant to buy the software until I know it works. By the way, I have bought a book from Barnes and Noble, and this downloaded onto the Nook just fine. I will be grateful for any more help.
slaydeuk is offline   Reply With Quote