View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:15 PM   #116
Tizzalicious
Connoisseur
Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad 2, iPhone 5
I got rid of almost al of my paper books, because I just don't have the space for them. The only ones I kept are the ones I think I will reread at some point.

I won't be buying digital copies of the books I own, but my boyfriend and I had to for a couple of our Wheel of Time books, as they'd been reread so many times they were starting to fall apart. Of course he likes to blame it on them having been lugged around in my handbag though
Tizzalicious is offline   Reply With Quote