View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question Cleaning Collections between devices

Hello:

I am trying to cleanup my collections between my various devices. It was my understanding if the collection exists on the device, then when an import is completed from another device it will just put the books in the pre-existing collection. However I am finding that another collection is created with an "@en" added to the end of the name. I have been using the collections feature since it's inception, I have many devices that have changed over the years as well as the naming conventions which I use. Can you tell me how I can clean up my collections so that I can get only my currently active collections and collections books are imported between my various devices? How do I get rid of collections that are no longer on the device? I want my home desktop kindle for pc device to be the device collections are imported from, but when I import from that one, the USci and the Laptop K4PC device it is still importing collection names that are not on the device.

Anyone have any ideas how to clean up these devices??
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote