View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:34 PM   #18
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
I don't know if there's any one thing all users are "supposed" to do on Goodreads or use it for.

I use it to:

1) Catalog my extensive collection. It got to the point that I couldn't remember always what I did or didn't have, especially for old, OP series. Helpful for insurance purposes too.
2) Rate & review books I've read.
3) Interact with like minded readers in several groups
4) Try to get some free giveaways. Gotten a few, but so many people want them, I wouldn't count on it.
5) Keep track of my want list and current reading.
6) I even became a Goodreads librarian, mostly to help correct listings of items from my collection (missing covers, mostly)

Individual mileage may vary.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote