View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:23 AM   #10
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
The best descriptions I've seen of PA hover around "truly loathsome." They market themselves to authors as a "traditional" publisher, a term they are trying to equate to a commercial publisher, but have a very different publishing model. Their basic business model is to lock the writer into a long-term deal and then sell them their own books at higher than average prices for the author to presumably resell. Many consider them a scam.

I wouldn't call attention to a PA book, but I wouldn't bother to market it until you can recover the rights.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote