View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #284
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
I'd love to see a completely revamped user interface too, the current one is little more than that of the M92 partially adapted to a smaller screen. BUT that's not Boxtoor's job and I doubt his team of software tweakers has the muscle to perform such a demanding task. It's Onyx, the manufacturer, who should be working on revamping the sofware and leaving the little tweaks and improvements to the user community. The big question is does Onyx want to stay in business? Ereaders are getting better and better, there's lots of competition and the Boox has great potential, chiefly cause it can read almost any format available. But as it is, will western users spoiled by the various Kindles and the Kobos choose to buy an Onyx product over the aforementioned? I hope somebody at Onyx is checking this forum now and then.
Hi,
I know that some GUI optimisation is highly expected and demanded, but we just do things step-by-step.

Currently we are working on implementation of multitasking features like tasks manager (since it was the most demanded feature). Although it is interesting task, it also still needs hard working on it.

My silence here on some days in last time is just because I am heavily busy with it, so please don't be frustrated and confused by it.

Next step will be implementing of some advanced settings and GUI optimisation.

It concerns both - M92 and i62 series. They are using same software.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote