View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Had a little scare with my Paperwhite

Last night I had a little scare with my Paperwhite. The battery was getting low and something decided to jam up. I couldn't get back to home on the unit, so I tapped on Kindle store to see if I could get there and then go back to home. It stuck on the kindle store. Oh great I thought something in the OS messed up. Before panicking (like one would like to) I looked at the help page over at Amazon for Paperwhite and found how to do the hard restart. I also set the unit to recharge a bit. After charging I did the hard reboot and everything went back to how it's supposed to be. Whew! I was so relieved to see it working properly again.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote