View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
RotAnal
Connoisseur
RotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
a couple silly questions from a M92 novice

Dear user,
for a couple days I got an M92 device and spend most of my recent time trying to assess whether the purchased "wish object" is OK (sorry, but I agree that the "user manual" is inadequate and a little bit obsolete, too). Factory firmware is 1.8.1.20121113. Therefore I ask you for a couple of rather silly questions which I was not able to find either in the manual or in the forum threads.
1. Can you confirm me what I suspect, i.e. that when the Boox is connected to PC in order to allow it to acces Boox's folders, the device is completely inhibited? In other words, one cannot read even the opened document. In fact I can only see the pictures of two machines exchanging bits of data.
2. How can one assess whether battery is fully charged? The charging percentages seem to have disappeared in the last Firmware and the orange-red charge LED near the joystick is eternally on despite of overnight charging.
Thanks for your attention
RotAnal is offline   Reply With Quote