View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #10
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thank you!

On Writing is an excellent book, I've read it before a long time ago but am going to go back and re-visit it.

I think the 2-5 chapters, go back and edit, and then write is a fantastic idea. The reason I see now is because in this story, I'm finding I don't know enough about certain things to continue about it and need to change or exclude it.

Thanks for the tips!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote