View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:25 AM   #7
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If I have a large enough cover image, I scale it down to 1024 lines and leave it at the correct aspect ratio. The SVG code for the cover will cause the image to fit the screen and if you do it correctly, you will display the image with the correct aspect ratio.
Sounds great, but I frankly donīt understand how to do this, not even where to begin.

(Wanna exchange my "connoisseur" title for "amateur in this field", so everyone understands how little I know.)
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote