View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb-B View Post
You mentioned stripping out some of the markup. Does that mean you have Sigil? .
Thanks Barb-B, I am familiar with and do use Sigil but in this case I used Tag Stripper to strip a HTML file to its bare bones.

I thought Calibre was not behaving as described bu it was just ignorance about how CSS files worked on my part. Unfortunately until I retire next year I have only limited time to spend acquiring such knowledge.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote