View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #121
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Too funny....I sure don't. Some shadows, yes. They don't annoy me. I just adjust the level til it's where I am comfortable.
That's great that you don't see it. Like I said, that's really all that matters.

For myself, I'm going back to thinking they all have it again. If everyone took a bunch of pics in different lighting, I think my eyes would see it on all of them at some point. I have some very slight pink on my replacement, but it's not enough to make me return it. Sometimes I don't see it at all, and then other times I do.

All in all, I'm fairly happy with my replacement, as I like it better than using a clip on light, but I'm still bothered that they have this problem at all.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote