View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #98
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Ha! Sorry I freaked you out, aceflor!! Your son is like me: I was always the finder of things in the family because of my eye sight. It is somewhat of a legend in my family that, when I was 5, I found a button my mother had lost in a field, during a storm, as it was getting dark for the night
I am so amazed that the KK display looks better to you and your son than the K4B, and I have heard some others on this form say the same. I don't own a KK, but find the K4B just amazing (for eink). Maybe there are quality differences in the K4B like last year?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote