View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Did you upgrade from KT to Glo?

My KT is about a year old. No issues ever works like a dream. But my heart flutters at the thought of owning a Glo (I already have a buyer for my KT). Did you upgrade and were glad you did? I don't do a lot of reading requiring a light but maybe I just don't realize how awesome the light would be? I read alot in bed with a bedside lamp. Just trying to seen if its really worth upgrading.
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote