View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #56
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Possibly a stupid suggestion, but have you considered going the regular library route?

At least for the first one They are IMO good books, but not something that requires several days to read. Easy reading and around 200 page length for paperback if I recall correctly.(and available as ebook in my library)

I also enjoyed Robert B. Parker book Perchance to Dream which was an uncompleted Chandler book finished by Parker, I believe.

Helen

Sorry it was Poodle Springs I was talking about, Perchance to dream I have not read (yet)

Last edited by speakingtohe; 02-16-2012 at 03:22 PM.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote