View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlyn View Post
When I preview this in IBOOKS there is a blank page before every chapter.
Check and see in the CSS files that you don't have the page-break-before or page-break-after properties set for some tags. I can't remember but if you started with a calibre produced document it will add these to h1 tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlyn View Post
Each xhtml page starts and ends with its own body tag and html tag that Sigil creates when I create a new Chapter. Where do I look to correct this?
This is how EPUB works. Each indvidiual xhtml file within the EPUB needs to be a fully valid (it's own html, head, and body tags) and independent document.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote