View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
dhume01
Connoisseur
dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Chromebook Pro, Note 10 Lite
eReader accessory that needs to be developed...

In my opinion, there's still a really great and simple accessory for eReader enthusiasts and handicapped persons - that as far as I'm aware hasn't been implemented into eReaders yet. I think it would be great to have a corded remote page turn device, similar to a remote camera shutter trigger. If you have arthritis, or some similar issue where it may be difficult to hold the eReader for extended periods, or if you can't hold it easily, you can just nestle the eReader somewhere, and rest your hands in a position that would be comfortable for you. The device would have a simple page forward and page backward button - that's all! I imagine it probably wouldn't be too impossible to hack current eReaders into doing this as well... Thoughts?
dhume01 is offline   Reply With Quote