View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #115
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill crystals View Post
It looks like things have started to get a little more streamlined as far as Kindle 4 NT jailbreak/custom screensavers here in the last few pages of this thread.

Can anyone summarize what the latest, easiest (I.E. most noob friendly) method to jb/add custom screensavers is?

I've been pouring over this thread/other avenues of the net for days now since I got my Kindle 4 NT. I just want my screensaver to be the cover of the book I'm currently reading, I don't really understand why this has to be a 40+ step process, haha.
, as I don't want to risk bricking my 9 yo daughter's K4. She'd never forgive me.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote