View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #10
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I've saved out my old Stanza version (though I think if you check your mobile applications folder, the old stanza will still be there. If you don't plan to update to iOS5 (I don't, on this 3GS) it would be worth the saving in any case. I'm on 4.1, but will update now and see whats what. if it fails, I'll save out the new one and reinstall the old.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote