View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
Matan
Enthusiast
Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: none
I update first post with new version, which includes keymap display screen (modifier+exit button) this screen is displayed while the key is pressed.

I have three test cases and they all have issues:

top - at exit it does not scroll, so the shell prompt displays on the last line of top.

htop - when a program with a short name is printed on a line where a program with a long name was, the remaining letters are displayed.

alpine - the keyboard command lines are not displayed on the bottom two rows, but one row above.

I do not even know if the problems come from line wrapping issues, unhandled escape sequence or a mishandled escape sequence. If anyone has an idea, or a simpler test case,
Matan is offline   Reply With Quote