View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Finally got around to beginning the rewrite of the sequel to The Coppersmith, called Topheth. I managed to completely redo the second chapter, which puts the hero, Special Agent Janelle Becker, more in line with who she is in the first novel (ie: struggling against an addiction to prescription pain meds). I haven't looked too heavily at the rest of it yet (still trying to finish another novel first), but it doesn't look like it'll be that much trouble to get it in shape. And with 25K words already written, it shouldn't take that long to get it finished. I think you'll like it.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote