View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #71
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
just finished watching the latest 2 episodes (6 , 7) and as soon as 7 ended i said "WHAAAAT". I have not read the books so to me it was completely shocking, i for sure thought that joffrey and the queen would be locked up but then again with all of the back stabbing and sinister plots going on in the show i should have suspected something was up. the last episode ended awesome and i'm super excited to continue watching.
i did feel bad for john snow when he became a steward and i do feel bad ned stark ( is it ned or ed?) it's a show that gives the "evil" people so much power and makes you root against them that much more. i think that's all for now, nothing too in depth just some thoughts.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote