View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi3ryPh03n1x View Post
I'm here because I, too, have a single eBook that is assigned to different series. I want my eBook to be assigned to multiple series and sort by series within all of them without having to duplicate the book for each....
To accomplish this, it seems to me that it wouldn't be too difficult to allow multiple entries for the series column.
Which series entry would you sort on when you sorted by series? Which value would you use for the filename when Save to Disk had series in the template? For readers and programs that use single valued series, which would you put in there? When editing metadata and assigning multiple selected books to a series, what would you do with the multiple listed series? Delete one and keep others? Delete the first only? Delete all? Keep all and add the new one?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote