View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It was my understanding that when disconnected from the computer, the new readers would build thumbnails from the information that calibre is still putting into the Sony database. Not having a 650, I can't verify the behavior. Have you verified that the 650 does not make the thumbnails?

I also can't test changes that should affect only certain reader models, so if the changes are to be made, someone else will need to make them.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote