View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:25 PM   #18
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
Not in my Kobo - but in a couple other small electronics items I have: They refuse to charge properly with "other" USB charging systems. Like my Verizon MiFI - Use a car cord USB cable charger, and it flat out refuses to charge. But use its included 300mAH AC-to-USB cord, and all is well. I was under the impression that the Li-Ion pack's built-in regulation circuitry was "kicking in" and not recognizing the higher current system.

So this is incorrect thinking?
Yup. Hard to say, but I suspect the car USB charger is outputting incorrect voltage (some of them are really bad), or it can't deliver the required 300mA.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote