View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 10:30 AM   #184
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I listen to audio books with my Echoes, Nanos, itouches, and rarely now, tablets. I tried to get the Shuffle to work, but that only really worked when it was a single file. I mostly use the Fire for text to speech rather than regular audio books. Even the Kindle Basic now does text to speech, so you can listen to books that have no audio book.

I've been using JVC sport ear buds that go around the ear for some years. So long as the cats don't get them they last well especially since they switched from an end on insertion to an elbow insertion.

Thanks all for the reminder about phones playing even if they are no longer phones. I have a net10 phone I can't sell, but I can certainly load it with some audio books for my cousin's 11 year old.

Last edited by Tarana; 08-01-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote