View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #43
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
So am I the only one who is having trouble with it?
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...pocketbook-iq/
Not alone, but you do seem to have more and more serious problems than we're seeing round these parts.
And when you consider that on the net you have a built-in reporting bias towards troubled experiences...

I would try to see if I could isolate the cause of the problems.
Try to reflash your unit to clean it up, run it without any installed apps or any SD card. Maybe add one of the apps nobody reports issues with (Kindle, Dolphin HD) and see if you have trouble with them.

It might a sample defect unit or it could be a specific app muching up the environment or even the brand of SD card. (The PB360 has a great rep but it also has a known issue with slower SanDisk flash cards, for example.)

Your experience is valid but for now it's something of an outlier. Might be good to know why.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote